Interested in joining our team?
We offer competitive pay, quality equipment, 401k, health/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and a small company atmosphere. All drivers are home every day/night, no long haul.
Interested in joining our team? Please complete the application and return it to Applications@SplinterATrucking.com, or return it to our Brighton, CO office location:
12629 Weld County Road 4 Brighton, CO 80603
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Haz-Mat endorsements
- Self-motivated, dependable, and responsible
- Safety minded driver with AT LEAST 2 years tractor trailer experience
- Knowledge of DOT hours of service regulations, logs and DVIR
- Valid DOT Physical
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Clean MVR
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb stairs
- Positive attitude
Note: Availability of employment opportunities varies. However, all submitted applications will be kept on file.